- Google Docs: Explore how users can gain direct access to a document through organizational roles or through inherited/nested permissions.
- Facebook Groups: Explore how users can perform various actions based on the roles and permissions within the groups they belong.
- Notion: Explore how one global entity (workspace) can manage access rights in the child entities that belong to it.
- Instagram: Explore how public/private attributes play role in granting access to specific users.
- Mercury: Explore how attributes and rules interact within the hierarchical relationships.